IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ABIA CHRISTMAS VILLAGE FESTIVAL*
*IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ABIA CHRISTMAS VILLAGE FESTIVAL*
1. The ABIA CHRISTMAS VILLAGE FESTIVAL will take place at the Trade More Event Center (Okpara Square) in Umuahia, Abia State, attracting over 20 thousand people during the 7-day event.
2. Within the Abia Christmas Village, a VIP Lounge managed exclusively by Lincoln Lounge will cater to the “High & Mighty,” providing tailored services to suit their tastes.
3. The festival will feature a traditional wrestling arena with multiple competitions. The ultimate winner will receive a cash prize of N200,000 sponsored by Amb. Dr. Osita Offor, ‘Ultimate Commander,’ the world wrestling champion of champions. The runner-up will take home N100,000, sponsored by the Honorable Commissioner for Sports, Honorable Nwaobilor Nwadimma Ananaba.
4. A dedicated children’s arena will ensure kids have a delightful time.
5. The Santa Claus hut in the Abia Christmas Village will allow children to interact with Santa and receive gifts.
6. For sports enthusiasts, there will be a sports arena featuring indoor games like Table Tennis, Snooker Board, Datt Game, and various local games.
7. On the evening of December 25, 2023, a carol competition among 10 choir groups will unfold, with the winner receiving a prize sponsored by Onyekwere Akym Uche.
8. High-profile highlife acts such as Obewe and Koboko will grace the stage during the 7-day extravaganza.
9. The Abia Christmas Village Festival platform will showcase upcoming music stars, comedians, and more.
10. The event will host the first-ever Abia Merit Award (AMA) ceremony, with nominees selected under different categories through nominations by Abians and Nigerians.
11. A social media hangout during the 7-day event will serve as a networking platform for social media influencers in Abia State and Nigeria.
12. Traditional and cultural displays will be a consistent feature in the Abia Christmas Village.
13. Attendees can explore a market within the village, offering a range of products for purchase while enjoying the festivities, among many other attractions.”